Thursday, February 26, 2009

Another Thursday...

Today was a pretty great day! I went in to work for 4 hours, then went to the school to visit (plus eat a leftover burger from their hot lunch today...yum!) Then mom and I did some errands and came home. I'm enjoying a low-key day since I am working all weekend. :( I am very happy for the job and the hours...the scheduling? Not so much. Sometimes working with a supervisor who has different beliefs and priorities can be tough, but I know God put me there for a reason...so I'm trying to do my best not to complain or cause problems...although I'll really miss that Sunday afternoon nap!

Before work Saturday, I'm going to take my friend Angel to my friend at the MAC counter to get her makeup done for her date (wohoo!) then we're getting our nails done. I'm excited about that, and about sleeping in that morning :) :) :)

Well the bed is calling!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cari! MAC is one of our FAVORITES! (Rachel and I! )
Rachel wears it more than I do.... she buys it.. I use it on special occasions when I am with her! :)

I want to see pics of this girl! Hope you can take some! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you posting again!

cari_lou87 said...

I love MAC too!! :-D I took a pic of her with my cell phone...she looked AMAZING! I'll try and get it to upload on FB. The picture doesn't do her justice though... :)

Rae Nolt said...

OK...we have LOTS to talk about!

1st off...Thanks for taking the quiz. I loved it and can't wait to decorate my house one day! :) NOW I really want to see your house one day with this HOLLYWOOD theme. How fancy!

2nd...MAC. Oh my word. Best makeup hands down. I have to drive 2 hours to get some so I don't get it very often BUT I DO stock up when I get there! I've never ordered off the net cause I NEVER know what I want and need to PLAY with them 1st.

Have a great day!

Rae Nolt said...

Cari!
My mom just published a book and is having a give-away for anyone that signs her blog. Her blog is
http://writing4littleones.blogspot.com/
Go to it and make a comment and try to win a free book!