Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday...


Well, I had a great day at work today. After work (I got off at 12), I got to go and eat with the school kids on their field trip which was fun :) Then after school I took Caleb shoe shopping with me. Heheheh...he LOVED that. lol. I'm glad he puts up with me! I also got my nails done, cause tomorrow I will be too busy to! I'm enjoying just sitting on the couch, watching TV and sipping some coffee at the moment...Tomorrow will be crazy but fun!
Tomorrow I go in to work at 8, get off at one, then home to get ready for the CONCERT! Rhonda Vincent, the Primitives, and some other groups will be playing at a community college for a benefit. Caleb Mitch and I are going and I hope we get to meet all the groups! If so I'll post pics :)

5 comments:

Rae Nolt said...

Love the picture!

Girl...I wished we lived closer. You and I could go get our nails done often.....

Guess we will just have to wait until Heaven. I'm sure there are nail places in Heaven. :)

cari_lou87 said...

Surely there is!!! ;)
I wish we lived closer too!!!! :(

Unknown said...

Awe! Take pics! Did you get any shoes????

Dixie Phillips said...

Manicures, shoe shopping and a gospel concert..... Are you sure you aren't a Phillips' girl? :-)
A kindred spirit indeed!

cari_lou87 said...

I think we MUST be related ;)
Yes I did get 4 CUTE pairs of shoes!!! And my pics didn't turn out too great, but we did get to sit really close to the stage! And I met the banjo player from Doyle Lawson and Quicksilver! Very cute... ;) heheheh