Sunday, August 17, 2008

One week left...

Until school starts! I hope the week doesn't go by too quickly! This is our staff work & training week. Dad and I are picking up Lydia Tuesday night, and we have CPR class Thursday night. Tomorrow night is picking night as usual! Caleb, Mitch and I always go eat dinner together, then go back to the church and pick for a few hours. It's one of my favorite nights of the week. :) I've been working on my fiddle for a couple weeks now. I hope to buy a new one soon that is acoustic electric. Caleb's getting good at the dobro! He is much more confident and is sounding much better. We really enjoy playing.


Susan, Trevor, Grandpa, and Grandma are in Montana, and heading for Yellowstone tomorrow. They went to Mt. Rushmore yesterday and said it was really cool. Susan took lots of pictures and they turned out really well! I miss them :(


Here's a pic of my new cousin Emily Grace :) She's beautiful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww! What a pretty baby! :)