Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Summer :)

It has been so long since I posted a blog! The summer was really busy! We had my family from Australia here until the beginning of July, then my uncle, aunt and 3 of my cousins flew back home to Hervey Bay, and Susan and Trevor (the oldest 2) stayed here. They are going back at the end of August. We had so much fun spending time with them! Caleb and I got to go to the Stamps Baxter school of music on July 13-24 with them and John. What an amazing experience. I will never forget it! We met so many wonderful people and learned a lot. I have tons of pictures up on Facebook if you want to check them out. :) Right now I'm watching the Olympics with Caleb. We just got home today from Indiana, where we spent a day with Gma and Gpa S and with Susan and Trevor at the Indiana State Fair. It was great to see them one last time before they have to head home. Next Tuesday, we will pick up 7 year old Lydia Trask who is going to stay with us for 2 weeks while her parents go on a missionary survey trip to Honduras, where they will be going as missionaries. It will be interesting having a little sister for 2 weeks. :) I will try to do better about my blogging. lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cari! :)
Sounds like your having a great summer! I do have Facebook.