Tuesday, August 26, 2008

School

Well school started yesterday! The kids are doing well so far and seem to be enjoying being back at school again. Lydia does really good on her work. She is missing her family, but doing well in spite of it. Last night, I finally broke down and slept on the couch. I just can't sleep with a little one tossing, turning, laying on me, and sucking their thumb all night long!!! I got the best sleep I've had in a week :) I'm going to try it again tonight. Our couches are great for sleeping on! ;) So I went with Caleb for his tuxedo fitting today. We're busy getting our music and outifts ready for Brooke's wedding September 13th. Caleb, me, mom and Grandma and Grandpa Bridges will probably start our trip down on the Wednesday before the wedding and leave sometime Sunday afternoon to come back. It'll be good to see the family down there again, and to see Brooke and Chris before they leave for their veterinary school somewhere in South America. They're really excited! I'll put up pics from the wedding when I can. Here's a couple of Lydia in her office at school.

No comments: